eBiH narodna čitaonica i knjižnica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 2009. - Otvoreno pismo za admine eRepublika-Open letter to admins

Go down

April 2009. - Otvoreno pismo za admine eRepublika-Open letter to admins Empty April 2009. - Otvoreno pismo za admine eRepublika-Open letter to admins

Post  Punlsher Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Postovanje svim gradjanima eBiH.

Zelim da Vas,kao ministar ekonomije obavjestim o aktivnosti,na polju novih resursa u eBiH.
Sramota je,da posjedujemo iskljucivo High Grain,kada znamo,da nasa RL drzava posjeduje ogromne prirodne resurse poput:
-Drvo
-Rude
-Manja nalazista nafte i prirodnih gasova

Ovi putem zelim,da stanete na stranu eBiH i svom svojom eSnagom podrzite ovu incijativu!
Link Foruma:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/forum/topic/94738/voice-of-eb-h-people/1

Pokazimo potencijale nase drzave!

English
Good citizens of eBiH,
I, as Minister of The Economy, would like to call you to action for new resources in eBiH
It is a shame that we only have High Grain production, when we all know that in real life our country has the following resources:
- Wood
- Mines
- Iron and Gas
This way, I would like to ask you to stand on behalf of eBiH and with your strength support this initiative!
Link of The Forum Post:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/forum/topic/94738/voice-of-eb-h-people/1

Lets show the potential of our country!!
April 2009. - Otvoreno pismo za admine eRepublika-Open letter to admins Sume
April 2009. - Otvoreno pismo za admine eRepublika-Open letter to admins Sz5_rudnik_rudar
April 2009. - Otvoreno pismo za admine eRepublika-Open letter to admins Kravice
April 2009. - Otvoreno pismo za admine eRepublika-Open letter to admins Ugalj%201_1
April 2009. - Otvoreno pismo za admine eRepublika-Open letter to admins Picture-045
Punlsher
Punlsher

Back to top Go down